[Marxism] Reports on March 19, UFPJ-Troops Out Now Coalition-May Day?

Jon Flanders jonflanders at jflan.net
Mon Mar 28 18:56:17 MST 2005

At our Hudson Mohawk May Day committee meeting today, we voted to
support the Union Square demonstration on May Day. We had already
endorsed the UFPJ event some time earlier.

As it stands now, the people on the buses coming down from our area will
have to decide which event to participate in.

Not a great situation, obviously.

You can check out what we are doing locally for May Day at
www.hudsonmohawkmayday.org

Jon Flanders