[Marxism] Revolutionary Communists Take on Christian Fascists OverSchiavo

Carlos A. Rivera cerejota at optonline.net
Mon Mar 28 22:28:26 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rosa RL" <rosarl65 at yahoo.com>

> Finally!

I am grinning because this was my reaction when I read the part before this
finally...

> More details appear on Sunsara's personal blog:
> http://www.sunsara.blogspot.com/

"They want to rule science out of the discussion. Terri cannot think, feel
or ever recover. Terri as a person died 15 years ago. She is not here
anymore. Her body wouldn't be either except for the intervention of humans."

I posted something similar here. In all the "opinions" regarding these
issues, we seem to lose this fact.

If you did a CAT scan on Terry Schiavo it would show only the stem
functioning. Her brain cortex is essentially fluid. This is not a
handicapped person, but a shell with no way of returning.

She has exactlly the same life, based upon the same biological principle, as
a headless cockroach. Actually , if you put feeding tubes into a headless
coackroach, it would also "live" for a long time. And without feeding tubes
they can last up to two weeks, a week being more common.

I have no love for SpongeBob MaoSuit, but the RCP shows once again an
ability to *act* provocatively were is needed that the left has apparently
lost.

And, while I am very critical of the "Christian Fascism" line (I feel it is
left-deviationist), in this specific case (and other similar ones) it is
spot on.

sks