A protest was RE: [Marxism] Terri Shiavo: what the doctors say...

James Daly james.irldaly at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 29 07:32:39 MST 2005

-- I would like to protest very strongly against this sort of
language.  I am not being precious here but I have not read or heard
anything like this since reading the neo- fascist literature of the
Northern Irish Loyalist death squads. I am referring to this sentence:

"But, in point of fact, in your pursuit of pimping for the Papists,
you lie about the content of the article:"

regards

Gary

I agree -- J Daly