[Marxism] Jackson: extend feeding tube to all..

Carlos A. Rivera cerejota at optonline.net
Wed Mar 30 18:48:41 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Brown" <cbrown at michiganlegal.org>

> ^^^^^^
> CB: Is "bass-ackwards" another way of saying "dialectical" ? :>)

I have no love for Jeese Jackson the man, but if there is a revolution in
the short term, he will be in the leadership if not the leader. The guy is
one of the shrewest political minds in the USA, even Karl Rove must tremble
at thinking someone actually supported him.

And he rode to the airport in my mom's car when he was over in Puerto Rico
during the Vieques struggle, so I can at least claim first hand knowledge.

Plus, lest we forget, he is a Reverend, part of the left-wing religious
conspiracy. So I both agree this is a dialectical excercise, and offer that
it is also a consistent position for a religious man to offer. (Which is why
I am not a religious man).

All said and done, he is basically trying to deflate the "wedge issue"
criteria of the debate, which is positive IMHO.

sks