[Marxism] Jackson: extend feeding tube to all...

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Thu Mar 31 10:30:50 MST 2005

.acpollack2

This is certainly a bass-ackwards way of raising this. I've seen the same
parallel raised on progressive websites, and it's good he got it out there.
But to do so alongside the maniacal fundamentalists leading the protests?
Sheesh!

^^^^^
CB: Recall that Lenin advised that sometimes we would have to work in
reactionary trade unions, even though that means we will have to be around
some really icky people. :>? Takes a strong stomach to be a Marxist...er...
Liberation Theologist.