[Marxism] Party democracy and the US SWP

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Mar 31 22:27:29 MST 2005

>As for Barry Sheppard, frankly, the guy has the whiff of Zinoviev about
>him.
>
>Philip Ferguson

That used to be the case, but nowadays Barry is in a much more reflective
place. For one thing, he is a member of Solidarity, which is hardly fertile
territory of Zinovievism. I probably should get a hold of his memoirs and
review them for the list. I suspect that he is coming at things from the
same angle as the Australian DSP of today, which is not quite the same
thing as the SWP of the 1960s.

Louis Proyect
Marxism list: www.marxmail.org