[Marxism] Radosh: The blacklist wasn't so bad

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Sun May 1 16:35:29 MDT 2005

I'm going crazy. Maybe ten years ago I read a book that centered on the
effect of the blacklist period on non-actors - teachers, longshore workers,
other union members, etc. I remember it had a very clever title and that's
all I can remember.  I vaguely remember that Bill Bailey, one of my favorite
crusty old types, figured in the book. All the Googling and searching
Amazon.com I've tried can't turn it up. Does anyone know what I'm referring
to?

Eli Stephens
  Left I on the News
  http://lefti.blogspot.com