[Marxism] Stan Goff on ISO and MFSO: Organizing in Mass Organizations

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Sun May 1 16:39:41 MDT 2005

Stan's clarification rather nails down what I thought to be the case.
If nobody's tried to stop the ISO from selling their paper, what are
they whining about?  Did they feel obligated to protect the tactless
approach of some of their less experienced or more sectarian members?
Or has someone hurt their self esteem or something?

Funny to me how the Left often reflects the worst features of the wider
society....

ML