[Marxism] Re: From Marxmail home (Clancy Sigal and Frida)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue May 3 07:48:07 MDT 2005

I got another email from Clancy this morning:

 >>Louis, I have read more Trotsky than is good enough for a growing
boy.  Enough to tell me that if he'd come to power he would have been a
more literary Stalin.  What authoritarianism!   A much less attractive
character in person than most Trotskyists I've known.  Too bad you didn't
like Frida.  We did.  all best, Clancy<<

I am sure that he will find Fred Feldman's take on his film quite
interesting. Clancy, I want you to know, btw, that others on the Marxism
list, where my review first appeared, did not agree with me.

--

www.marxmail.org