[Marxism] CBC Radio's three-part broadcast on C.L.R. James

Tony Tracy tony at tao.ca
Tue May 3 21:45:57 MDT 2005

For comrades who were unable to catch the broadcast this evening of the
(quite interesting) first part of CBC Radio's three-part feature on
C.L.R. James, from their "Ideas" show, I've recorded it & converted it
from Microsoft's awful proprietary "windows media" (.wma) format to
standard .mp3 -- it's now available on my web space at:

<http://tao.ca/~tony/CLR-James/001-CBC-Radio-Ideas-C.L.R.James
-3May05.mp3>

It's about an hour, and 27.83MB in file size.

I'll endeavor to record the following two broadcasts in this C.L.R.
James series (evenings of May 10th & May 17th) and will post them up at
http://tao.ca/~tony/CLR-James/

- Tony

(see below for a bit of information on the show...)

THE BLACK JACOBIN, Part One