[Marxism] Political censorship via spam filtering

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Wed May 4 15:30:41 MDT 2005

Einde O'Callaghan wrote:

> I think it's necessary to read the whole article before passing
> judgement since it's based on discussions with senior managers of his
> ISP. I've hterefore taken the liberty of including it below

einde: would you like to take over the chores of technical moderator
here at marxmail? you seem to have a better understanding of these
matters than i do, and i would hate to see anyone here censored based on
a mistake i have make in judgement.

because honestly, i do not know what the fuck you or machover are
refering to. if you have some -- any -- evidence that is worthy of our
time, please put it out here for review.

do you have anything to add to the discussion?

les schaffer