[Marxism] Re: Political censorship via spam filtering

Einde O'Callaghan einde at gmx.de
Wed May 4 19:52:08 MDT 2005

Les Schaffer wrote:

> Carlos A. Rivera wrote:
>
>> I ....
>

> yea, what he said!!!!!
>

>> But conspiracy, well, we can talk about it over beers...
>

> first round on me, NYC. name time and place. suggestion: Fischer Amber
>
>       http://www.epinions.com/content_98245578372
>
> i challenge Einde to name a better beer from Germany.

I suggest you try Radeberger or Wernesgrüner, two of the finest beers
from the former GDR. I believe both are exported to the US. Or you could
try the excellent Czech beers; Pilsener Urquell or the real Budweiser
Budvar from Ceske Budovice, but I believe the latter is unavailable in
the US due to the objections of Anheuser-Busch, producers of the
piss-water that goes under the name Budweiser Stateside.

Prost!

Einde