[Marxism] Political censorship via spam filtering

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Thu May 5 10:52:39 MDT 2005

Einde O'Callaghan wrote:

> If Les feels on the basis of his superior technical knowledge

ha ... if you only knew how odd that sounds .... i'd much prefer that to
read "if Les feels on the basis of the dirt under his fingernails plus
adequate understanding of email theory and practice".

> that the situation described by Machover is unlikely I am relieved and
> pleased to accept his reassurances. However, I do feel that there is a
> horrible plausibility about the story that still causes me some worries.

i repeat what i said before: i have seen no evidence __here__, to date.

i DO believe US gov't is screwing around, most likely __listening__.
intercepting selectively based on Subject or message content much harder.

and i repeat the request that if anyone knows of the possibility of
suppression of email delivery based on political content -- along with
data that can be worked with --  do let me know.

> I suggest you try Radeberger or Wernesgrüner, two of the finest beers
> from the former GDR. I believe both are exported to the US. Or you
> could try the excellent Czech beers; Pilsener Urquell or the real
> Budweiser Budvar from Ceske Budovice, but I believe the latter is
> unavailable in the US due to the objections of Anheuser-Busch,
> producers of the piss-water that goes under the name Budweiser Stateside.

have had the Urquell, its ok, but not as good as the more bourgeoise
Fischer Amber. will look for the GDR beers at local store. thanks ...

les