[Marxism] Non-Proliferation

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Thu May 5 18:45:08 MDT 2005

I fully agree with Fred.  Imperialist nations only respect those who
have nuclear weaponry and show a disposition to use it.  Even Cuba
does:  nobody ignores (and the US are the first to know it) that Cuba
can sink a good deal of Florida into a radiactive flash by sending
fighters to hit Floridan nuclear power plants, in less time than it
would take to detect them.

All the bravado around North Korea, for example, came to sudden halt
when Pyongyang demonstrated that they were in a position to blast a
nuclear device on Tokyo.]

Enviado por:marxism-request at lists.econ.utah.edu
Con fecha:5 May 2005, a las 9:52

> Message: 6
> Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 06:58:58 -0400
> From: "Fred Feldman" <ffeldman at bellatlantic.net>
> Subject: [Marxism] Is Non-proliferation treaty obstacle to ending
>  nuclear	weapons?
> To: "mxmail" <marxism at lists.econ.utah.edu>,	"gleft"
>  <greenleft_discussion at yahoogroups.com>
>
> Personally, I was always opposed to the Non-proliferation treaty.  I
> knew that the only reason for the US government to puruse antinuclear
> treaties or discussions of some kind was that the weapons had
> proliferated to the Soviet Union.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar

Aparicio Saravia