GDR beer (was: Re: [Marxism] Political censorship via spam filtering)

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at gmx.net
Fri May 6 04:42:12 MDT 2005

Les:

> Einde O'Callaghan wrote:
>

> > I suggest you try Radeberger or Wernesgrüner, two of the finest beers
> > from the former GDR. I believe both are exported to the US. Or you
> > could try the excellent Czech beers; Pilsener Urquell or the real
> > Budweiser Budvar from Ceske Budovice, but I believe the latter is
> > unavailable in the US due to the objections of Anheuser-Busch,
> > producers of the piss-water that goes under the name Budweiser
> Stateside.
>

> have had the Urquell, its ok, but not as good as the more bourgeoise
> Fischer Amber. will look for the GDR beers at local store. thanks ...

Sorry to disappoint you, but Radeberger is no longer a "GDR beer" but
Wessi-imperialists have stolen the brand name and renamed the whole
Binding-group into Radeberger-Gruppe. It is owned by food multi Dr. August
Oetker KG. see:
German
http://www.radeberger-gruppe.de/cms/startordner/unternehmen/80.html
English
http://www.radeberger-gruppe.de/cms/startordner/company/213.html

Likeweise Wernesgrüner, which is owned by Wessi Bitburger
http://www.bitburger.de/index.php?id=71
Seems Wernesgrüner is not marketed outside Germany.

Johannes

--
+++ Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS +++
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail