[Marxism] How the mighty have fallen

rrubinelli rrubinelli at earthlink.net
Fri May 6 16:07:44 MDT 2005

Hey, that's the Yankees you're laughing at.  Some things aren't funny.  This has been
a dismal Spring, more dismal than the usual dismal NY Spring.  There's joy in every
anti-Mudville, but no need to join in the revenge of the Lilliputians, right here in NYC.

Yeah, yeah, I know, Steinbrenner... you hate Steinbrenner.  We ALL hate Steinbrenner,
who should have been banned, permanently, for what he tried to do to Winfield.  But
take it out on Steinbrenner, or maybe his horse, not the Yankees.

rr