[Marxism] Re: Anti-imperialism

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at resist.ca
Sat May 7 14:10:20 MDT 2005

Louis writes about me:

> What
> Macdonald is talking about is something different. He is for what he calls
> "provocative" actions, such as fighting with the cops. This would be a very
> bad idea.

Lou, enough with the lies, alright? I didn't say anything about *endorsing*
a fight with cops. I don't think simply fighting with cops is ever
productive, because cops are not the point; there are anarchists who like to
do this, and many marxists as well, and I find them boring. Kind of like
repeating myself because people seem like they can't read.

Sometimes, and you would disagree with me here, I believe that the
objectives of a demonstration or an action that will inevitably face a
confrontation with police is a good thing. These days? I seriously doubt it,
the movement is weak and it wouldn't have a positive effect.

Whatever, apparently others, with hyperbole matching flying brick tossed by
their enemies, know what I'm secretly trying to pull off.

--
Macdonald Stainsby
http://independentmedia.ca/survivingcanada