[Marxism] Another Look at Daniel Ortega and the Sandinista Struggle

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Sun May 8 08:27:01 MDT 2005

Have any idea what political program Herty Lewites is
basing his campaign on? It's clear he has the support
of lots of good people, like Ernesto Cardenal, but we
haven't yet heard what his positions are. Thanks to
anyone who can provide some information on this.

Walter
Autumn of the Revolutionary
Another Look at Daneil Ortega and the Sandinista Struggle
By JOE DeRAYMOND
http://www.counterpunch.org/deraymond05072005.html

"This movement is national and anti-imperialist. We fly the flag of
freedom for Nicaragua and for all Latin America. And on the social
level it's a people's movement, we stand for the advancement of social
aspirations."

Augusto C. Sandino