[Marxism] Perfect storm?

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Sun May 8 10:31:52 MDT 2005

rrubinelli wrote, "For twenty years the perfect storm has been forecast
as
arriving tomorrow and the day after tomorrow no matter what the
circumstances of the expropriation of value and the realization of
profit.  Makes it meaningless, no?"

Yes, it can...but--and apologies in advance if I'm mistaken--didn't I
read something from you in the last 48 hours or so saying that the US
had boxed itself into the situation in Iraq because it can't do without
the oil?

Capitalism is incredibly flexible and I don't know that it ever loses
options unless imposed by the people....

Solidarity!
Mark L.