[Marxism] Re: Fwd: ePOST: Secure, Decentralized Email

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sun May 8 22:30:58 MDT 2005

Joaquín Bustelo wrote:
> Given the recent round of discussion here about political censorship using
> spam filtering software, I thought this might be of interest.

i checked out ePOST. i like the design, but there is a wrinkle. if you
as receiver of a post are not online for a day, the email to you is
bounced back to sender. i wondered how long the emails get stored on the
distributed system so i sent my newly set up ePOST account an email, and
didnt log into it for a day. it bounced back.

les schaffer