[Marxism] Hands Off Venezuela!

daniels xopher_daniels at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 09:38:20 MDT 2005

I read somewhere that Cuba has something like 2 percent of total Latin
American population, yet 11 percent of Latin American research
scientists and workers in the sciences are Cuban. Does anybody know
precise numbers on this? And does anybody know how many non-Cuban Latin
Americans are trained in Cuba?