[Marxism] An injury to one is an injury to all

acpollack2 at juno.com acpollack2 at juno.com
Mon May 9 11:03:51 MDT 2005

Please send more info. If he's been fired, or is about to be, this would be very important to mobilize around. (The petition says it's aim is to keep him employed, nothing about firing.) He's been a very prominent partisan of the antiglobalization movement, and while I don't agree with his anarchist spin on the movement his firing would be a big blow.

-- Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:
David Graeber, an anarchist and anthropologist at Yale, has just been fired
for political reasons. Although I have quarreled with David in the past, I
plan to sign the petition supporting his rights and urge others to do so as
well..

http://www.petitiononline.com/dgraeber/