[Marxism] Re: Anti-imperialism?

acpollack2 at juno.com acpollack2 at juno.com
Mon May 9 16:11:22 MDT 2005

One way is by having hundreds of thousands in the streets peacefully. The wildcats in Lordstown, by the League of Revolutionary Black Workers, the postal strike and GE strike, etc., etc., were encouraged -- and vice versa -- by such mass actions.

It's about creating a mood where workers in any given plant see the majority sentiment is against the government and the ruling class behind it, and thus feeling emboldened to act on the job. The mindset is: "yeah, those marchers told Nixon/Bush/whatever to go to hell and this morning I'm gonna tell my boss the same."

How do we get to the point of workers
-- including soldiers, who are workers -- taking such job actions as
work-to-rule to protest the Iraq War?
--
Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/>