[Marxism] Posted by David Graeber to the NYC anarchist mailing lis t

acpollack2 at juno.com acpollack2 at juno.com
Mon May 9 18:07:17 MDT 2005

OK, I admit I read about half of Dave's post... but please believe me when I say that even before I read it I was going to say we ALREADY had enough evidence to join the movement against his firing. What I was going to say is that, pending evidence that Dave did NOT want the petition or other defense efforts to continue, we had to assume he'd been shafted.

And boy has he.

I say all that on the basis of witnessing many other similar tenure fights and participating in defense efforts for those victimized.

-- Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:
Well, actually, technically, they fired me for lack of "collegiality".