[Marxism] The British Nazi Obsession (Brit Actors)

Jack Cade jack.cade at btinternet.com
Thu May 12 07:09:56 MDT 2005

Q: Who is the villain in the American film?

A: the one played by the British actor.

	I had a discussion with some Americans about this once
and they argued back the 'James Bond' films. But even there,
although Bond is played by a Brit, the main villains are all
British actors. Even now I am amused how often an English accent
spoils things like the CSI series by exposing the murderer early
in the story. Equity members should refuse to accept these
type-cast roles.

Jack Cade