[Marxism] UNITE! Info #236en: W.L. on US "reality gap" on Iraq

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at comhem.se
Thu May 12 16:43:42 MDT 2005

UNITE! Info #236en: W.L. on US "reality gap" on Iraq

Note:
The "UNITE! (etc) Info" posting series (1995-) advocates
the political line of Marx, Lenin and Mao Zedong.
For all items, see www.rolf-martens.com.

Note: Here is reproduced an article which was quoted in full
earlier today to the normally Swedish-language mailing list
"mot_krig" ("against war") by Hans Olof Öberg, who provided a
brief introduction too. This I'm including in translation.