[Marxism] Iraq cops to US troops: It's all because you're here

g.maclennan at qut.edu.au g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Fri May 13 05:44:47 MDT 2005

I have been driven into lurker status by the pressure of
work, but I wonder what Fred and the rest of the list think
of the situation in Iraq at present.

It seems to me that the resistance's reaction to political
developments has been so savagely successful that once again
the momentum has swung in their direciton. How long can the
pro-American Iraqi security elements absorb the killings?
Surely they must be on the point of breaking.

regards

Gary