[Marxism] O, Dialectics!

Paul H. Dillon illonph at pacbell.net
Fri May 13 11:01:44 MDT 2005

Although that might be true, I don't believe Marx ever attempted to explain
all of nature from that perspective.  Marxist theory is social, not physical
theory.  My only argument here being that Marxism is unthinkable without the
dialectic.  If other sciences are also unthinkable without the dialectic,
that's a different issue.

Paul Dillon