[Marxism] China gave millions to Pinochet

rrubinelli rrubinelli at earthlink.net
Fri May 13 11:42:23 MDT 2005

Right.  See  China trades with Cuba, China good.  China trades with US and trades
with Cuba, China still good.  China supports Savimbi, US, and U of SA in Angola,
UNITA kills Cuban troops, China still good Walter?  Or, that was then, and this is
now?

Or China trades with Cuba after supporting UNITA killing Cuban troops, China
now playing a positive role in the struggle for emancipation?

Saying something positive about the industrialization of China?  That's supposed
to be a "positive"  achievement of the CCP? Excuse me, cut out the middle man.
Just say capitalism is making a positive achievement in China since capitalism
has provided 600 billion dollars in capital investment and another 600 billion or
so in loans.  Capitalism good.

US capitalism doesn't trade with Cuba?  US capitalism bad.  Now you get it?

Cuba is the lens through which all things good and bad are assessed.

Got it.

As we say in the railroad biz:  Be Governed Accordingly.

You bunch of China-bashers.