[Marxism] O, Dialectics!

Carlos A. Rivera cerejota at optonline.net
Fri May 13 19:32:11 MDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Brown" <cbrown at michiganlegal.org>

> Yes, and  physics now holds that there is no ether, i.e. no absolute rest.
> Everything is moving. All motion is relative to other motions.
> Engels maxim that there is nothing but matter and its mode of existence is
> motion is confirmed by physics.

Even in the absolute zero (ie complete lack of motion on the atomic level)
molecules become an Einstein-Bose condensate, hence transforming into
another thing!!!

I mean, Leninology does have valid preocupations, and he seems to pretty
much describe all that is wrong with dogmatic pseudo-dialecticians, but he
is being willfully blind to the overwhelming evidence that all is flux!

sks