[Marxism] Kurt Kersten: 1848

Michael Sims mjsbpmagen-mxmail at yahoo.fr
Sun May 15 01:26:13 MDT 2005

I am reading at the moment a book I picked up titled "1848 Die Deutsche
Revolution" written by Kurt Kersten in 1933 (!).

He seems to me to be a Marxist (at that time) but beyond that I have
been unable to find out any information about him, other than that this
book is fairly well known in Germany and that, in one lone remark, the
SED (or PDS?) referred to him in a kind but condescending manner.

Does any comrade here have information about him: views, opinions and
details of his life?

Thanks in advance

Michael