[Marxism] Links stuff

Philip Ferguson philip.ferguson at canterbury.ac.nz
Mon May 16 01:52:40 MDT 2005

The problem is that it is simply not possible to subscribe to every
interesting journal out there and read every article in them.  I would
like to read Links but, realistically, I would get the chance to have a
glance at it about once a year.  If a journal is an *international*
journal, and produced primarily to facilitate discussion among
revolutionaries, I would think making it available free on the net would
be essential.