[Marxism] Subject: Re: Many Vietnam Vets were Red as a Baboon's Ass

Lil Joe joe_radical at earthlink.net
Tue May 17 10:00:28 MDT 2005

Well, Mr Rivera, if you want to be consistent with the Leninist
policy:

1) How many 'Bolsheviks' are in the US army, Navy, &C.
Answer: None

2) Where did the Bolsheviks advocate: "Support 'our' troops,
bring them home"
Answer: Nowhere

3)It was the Kerensky regime that advocated "Support our troops
at the front", to which the Bolsheviks opposed with the policy:
"Bread, Land, Peace" -- "Turn the imperialist war into a civil
class war"!

Mr Rivera, do you advocate "support the troop"... or have you
advocated "turn the imperialist war into a civil [class] war"?
If so, where? If not, it is nothing but demagogy and hypocrisy
to bring the Bolsevik policy. I doubt that you have any Red
cells in the US army calling for the rejection of the war, and
turning the guns on the officers by joining forces with revolutionary
workers councils.