[Marxism] Subject: Re: Many Vietnam Vets were Red as a Baboon's Ass

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue May 17 10:08:11 MDT 2005

Lil Joe wrote:
>I doubt that you have any Red
>cells in the US army calling for the rejection of the war, and
>turning the guns on the officers by joining forces with revolutionary
>workers councils.

If there were revolutionary workers councils in the USA, it would be
obligatory to constitute red cells and instruct them to conduct a merciless
struggle against the officer caste. I myself would certainly hasten to the
Catskill Mountains, an area that I know like the back of my hand, and
organize a guerrilla column.

--

www.marxmail.org