[Marxism] Galloway before Congress

Paul H. Dillon illonph at pacbell.net
Wed May 18 07:28:28 MDT 2005

It was truly impressive to watch Galloway's testimony and to see the
expression of the Senator's faces when he dressed them down  like little
kids whose mother had caught them red-handed shaving a cat!  They could say
nothing but mutter the words typed on the sheets at their hands.  What
dolts! The fundamental immorality of their lives reflected off their pasty,
self-satisfied faces and they couldn't even get in a single comeback.  When
asked about the income of some contributor, Galloway turns the question
right around and demands an answer from the Senators, compelling them to
respond to him!!!  Hanging them on their own petards.   How masterful.   If
the U.S. had one politician the caliber of Galloway the news might really be
worth watching rather than a habit.

Paul Dillon