[Marxism] Soldier want to network with marxist in the Detroit area.

Carl Webb carlwebb at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:13:43 MDT 2005

My name is Carl Webb and I'm a soldier protesting illegal orders(Stop
Loss Program) to serve in Iraq beyond the length of my contract which
ended in August 2004. I refused to report for training with the Texas
National Guard at Fort Hood and left Austin, Texas back in August.
Right now I'm creating a website at http://carlwebb.net where people
can find more information. carlwebb1965 at yahoo.com is my email.

Carl Webb's Speaking Engagements in the Midwest

May 23 Detroit, MI
Possible interview in the afternoon and then a public talk at Roeper
High School at 7pm in Birmingham, MI sponsored by Detroit
Solidarity(David at 313-842-6262 or solidarity at igc.org).

May 24 Ypsilanti, MI
Public talk at Eastern Michigan University sponsored by Ypsilanti/Ann
Arbor branch (Giselle at 734-481-0647).

May 25 Ann Arbor, MI
Public talk at University of Michigan sponsored by Ypsilanti/Ann Arbor
branch (Giselle at 734-481-0647).

May 26 Detroit, MI
Back to Detroit for afternoon talk at Wayne State in the first floor
lounge of the Student Center Building at 1 pm.