[Marxism] BREAKING NEWS: Extradition of Posada Carriles appearsunlikely

Paul H. Dillon illonph at pacbell.net
Thu May 19 14:42:37 MDT 2005

Ha.  There going to charge him with some minor charge and put him in a
Federal country club prison.  Watch.

Not a surprise really. But the emperor's lack of clothes grows clearer every
day.  Marx said something about the contradictions getting so severe they
could no longer be hidden, seems we're in one of those times.

Paul Dillon