[Marxism] Galloway on video on Internet

steve heeren tzsche at shaw.ca
Sat May 21 13:08:11 MDT 2005

i  thought Galloway was almost perfect in his testimony but i also
thought he could have, rather than dodging the question, confronted that
SOB carl levin (sp?) by asking him what was the point of that constant
grilling which galloway had to put up with (and, after all, took up at
least a quarter of the 47 minutes of his testimony).

the questioning seemed so trivial in itself ("how would you feel if you
found out someone who had contributed, etc, etc") but obviously levin
was fishing for something to discredit galloway with which was really
the point of the whole exercise anyway. unfortunately for this Senate
committee, they bit off more than they could chew: they must have
assumed that galloway was going to be as compliant as most of the
lickspittles who appear before congress.

steve heeren

The weight of this sad time we must obey.
Speak what you feel, not what you ought to say.

                        Shakespeare (King Lear)