[Marxism] Florida sheriff accused of targeting liberal,anti-war protesters

Carlos A. Rivera cerejota at optonline.net
Sun May 22 13:58:58 MDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Shannon" <Brian_Shannon at verizon.net>

>"We're looking for anarchists that are going to commit violent acts,"
>Parker said.

Now, I might be young, but I am a compulsive reader, and my mom a compulsive
archiver.

I think I remember almost the exact quote from a similar situation during
the Vietnam War.

This is exactlly the kind of COINTELPRO divide-and-conquer talk form the
late 60s early 70s that helped destroy the movement when taken to heart. All
of the sudden the enemy was not the War, but phantom "violent anarchists".

sks