[Marxism] Re Touring London with Christopher Hitchens and David Horowitz

ilyenkova at netzero.com ilyenkova at netzero.com
Mon May 23 19:15:03 MDT 2005

When I read this heading I thought it was a joke (a good one, pairing
Hitchens with the neocon jingo Horowitz, funny ha ha). But a check of
the link and its true!! I would have expected Hitchens to try and steer
a course somewhere between the New Republic and the Nation, not between
Commentary and the Weekly Standard. Maybe it is the drink! Just imagine
itmar, a week of lectures from mad dog Horowitz and the bibulous tout
Hitchens--Fun, eh!
Bob Montgomery