[Marxism] Malcolm X exhibit, New York City

alan ginsberg aginsberg at lycos.com
Thu May 26 14:27:07 MDT 2005

New York Public Library's Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture is presenting an exhibit, "Malcolm X: A Search for Truth" through
December 31. Much of the exhibit is based on hiterto unavailable archival material.

I have not seen the exhibit yet.  Based on what I've heard, it may not be the greatest presentation re Malcolm, but well worth going to.

Schomburg Center for Research and Black Culture
515 Malcolm X Boulevard (at 135th Street)

exhibit website
http://www.nypl.org/research/sc/malcolmx/

alan

(This message is brought to you courtesy of Alan Ginsberg Archives and Records Management Services.)