[Marxism] RE:Good news! UFPJ also calls antiwar protest for DC 9/24 (reply to Joaquin)

Shane Brinton shanebrinton at gmail.com
Fri May 27 01:16:20 MDT 2005

When I'm with folks from UFPJ, it makes me long for ANSWER. When I'm
at an ANSWER event, I wish that UFPJ was more prominent.

ANSWER can create that terrible alienating ultra-left atmosphere. But
UFPJ always pisses me off by pandering to the right and ignoring
Haiti, Palestine, etc...

I don't think that it's really that ridiculous to ask the two to collaborate.

Also... I'm curious if anybody else sees a similar -- although far
less antagonistic and extreme -- situation with the National Youth and
Student Peace Coalition and the Campus Anti-War Network?