[Marxism] UNITE! Info #237en: J.K. on "sick strategies" in the Iraq war

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at comhem.se
Sat May 28 11:25:47 MDT 2005

UNITE! Info #237en: J.K. on "sick strategies" in the Iraq war

Note:
The "UNITE! (etc) Info" posting series (1995-) advocates
the political line of Marx, Lenin and Mao Zedong.
For all items, see www.rolf-martens.com.

Note: Here once more I'm reproducing an article on the war
against Iraq which was quoted in full to the normally Swedish-
language mailing list "mot_krig" ("against war") by Hans Olof
Öberg. This one is on a certain very old and very infamous
trick by the reactionaries, which the main such of today are
trying out on a very large scale indeed in their aggression
against Iraq. All supporters of the Iraqi resistance absolute-
ly need to be aware of this trick. The brief introductory com-
ment by Hans Olof Ö. I'm including in translation.