[Marxism] Does anybody feel a draft? I don't

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Mon May 30 18:46:09 MDT 2005

   I thought your post had many insightful components.  At this point, I agree
with you.  Even though the military needs more troops, the administration is
not stupid enough to go with a draft at this time.  Such a move would
catalyze opposition to the rape of Iraq like nothing else could.

   Of course, in the case of another 9/11-type attack, all bets are off.

 In solidarity.

--
Ever wonder why half of NYC residents, the majority of Canadians and
millions of people around the world think the US gov't was complicit