[Marxism] Re: A new (?) picture of Trotsky in 1906

Lueko Willms l.willms at jpberlin.de
Tue Nov 1 23:00:00 MST 2005

.    On  01.11.05
  wrote  horaciooliveira at mac.com (Horacio Oliveira)
     on  /ALIST/MARXMAIL
     in  7F18BD52-4A7B-4370-B1F4-2EE7579CC198 at mac.com
  about  Re: [Marxism] A new (?) picture of Trotsky in 1906

HO> I believe the picture is from 1893... the text under the photo says
HO> "01.01.1893 Russia, Moscow The revolutionary the Lion Davidovich
HO> Trotsky."

   He would look quite grown up for a young boy of 14 years, don't you
think so? Born on November 7 in 1879...

   Did Trotsky make himself the October Revolution as a birthday
present for himself?

Yours,

"Das Volk, das ein anderes Volk unterjocht, schmiedet seine eigenen
Ketten."                         - Karl Marx           (1. Januar 1870)