[Marxism] What were capitalism's original economic imperatives

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Wed Nov 2 14:41:56 MST 2005

Jim Craven :

I use the following model to develop the core and derivative imperatives
(teleological logic) of capitalism.

^^^^

CB: I know that's right , Comrade ! Welcome back !

How about the an _orignal_ imperative to foreign "trade" , derived from the
owning more capital than can be invested profitably domestically, as the
type of imperative that might generate merchantilism, colonialism and
slavery ? That might be Lou's direct answer to my question.