[Marxism] Not the in-betweens, just the lines.

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Fri Nov 11 05:15:32 MST 2005

Enviado por:marxism-request at lists.econ.utah.edu
Con fecha:11 Nov 2005, a las 0:29

> Leave it to Nestor to resurrect  what's older than old and call it
> new: Marxism, or in this case Marxist-Trotskyism complete with
> pictures and a big fat 50 point "4" as an alien ideology, imported by
> the petty bourgeoisie to befuddle and intoxicate the wonderful,
> humble, and huddled on the mountainside, masses of Venezuela.   I mean
> that's what's written between the lines, isn't it?

Nonsense.  "Baloney", as Rrubinelli philosophically says.

I am a Marxist.  Nothing I would love more than a Marxist
revolutionary group seizing power with the masses, in the best
tradition of October 1917, both in Caracas, Mexico DF, Buenos Aires,
Brasília and New York Citiy.

Serious.  Hitting my chest gently with my fist while I write this
(quite a job to do, indeed).

I have not hinted that "Marxism" was alien to any pristine social
group.  I leave that to nationalist bourgeois ideologues.  What I
have said, and I keep saying, is that the Venezuelan petty
bourgeoisie are particularly prone to import their ideas and
ideological frames together with anything else (gasoline included,
for many decades there weren't even destilleries in Venezuela).  And
that it would be fatal if Marxism was kept within that sterilizating
vault.

BTW:  there are other ways for Marxism and Marxists to enter
Venezuela than a foreign-based Trotskyist sect.

And, above at all, let us be good sports.

Rrubinelli, you may be angry (or not, who knows) with me, but don't
create a straw man of me, OK?

Read the lines.  Just the lines.  Not the in-betweens.  There are
none.  It is quite hard for me to write lines in English.  Just guess
how hard it would be to write between the lines in English.

Este correo lo ha enviado
Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
[No necesariamente es su autor]