[Marxism] Re A sectarian approach

Mark Lause MLause at cinci.rr.com
Fri Nov 11 16:15:48 MST 2005

Josh, you are attacking a position that "Louis, Joaquin and a few others
on this list" have explicitly repudiated.  It is simply a straw argument
that they are attacking the Trotskyism or its relevance.

If they are mistaken, then you do not serve the purposes of exposing
their errors by attacking positions they don't hold.

The duty of American radicals consists first and foremost in keeping the
beast off people in other countries rather than in formulating
instructions for those people, particularly if we can't do a bit better
building a movement here at home.  So, I can honestly plead a great deal
of agnosticism about the situation in Venezuela.

However, the more you (and others) abstract this argument, the most I'm
inclined to see your position as ritualistic.

Solidarity!
Mark L.