[Marxism] A Pakistani report on the Cuban doctors in that country

Walter Lippmann walterlx at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 05:02:29 MST 2005

One of the wonders of the internet is its ability to bring people
and opinions from all over the planet together in the quickest way.

Not long ago I received an invitation to join the Pakistan CMKP list
which I did. I've posted a few items about Cuba's medical aid program
to Pakistan ln light of the earthquake there. Yesterday this terrific
report came from that list which I know CubaNews readers and others
will enjoy reading as well. This list has seventeen hundred readers.

Walter Lippmann, CubaNews
http://www.walterlippmann.com