[Marxism] ****mail

Nestor Gorojovsky nestorgoro at fibertel.com.ar
Sat Nov 12 06:24:55 MST 2005

The problem with your scathing remark is, Rrubinelli, that the single
places on planet Earth where **** should not be dropped by any means
are the imperialist nations.  We must think dialectically.  Bustelo
warns you all that you should have your eyes wide open to actual
movements (why, didn't the Civil Rights movement begin _outside_ the
revolutionary line in the US?).  It will be through those actual
movements, and nowhere else, that **** will jump from cyberspace to
real world.

Enviado por:marxism-request at lists.econ.utah.edu
Con fecha:11 Nov 2005, a las 22:17

> OK, I'm for that.  Now on to the business of developing the organs of
> class power.
>
> Lou, care to think of a new name for ****mail?
>
> rr

Este correo lo ha enviado